Conveniently located to serve Maui and Hawaii
We are so excited about your upcoming appointment with our office.
At MediSpa Maui, it is our number one priority to ensure the safety and health of our patients.
In order to prepare for your visit with Medispa Maui:
- We are Exceeding all CDC, state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service
- Allowing guests to forgo accessing communal spaces if requested
- Limiting the number of guest and staff in communal areas
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each service
- Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, etc. for each service
- We will be doing a temperature check on all staff as well as guests upon their arrival to the office
- Masks are required to be worn for both staff and guests
- Staggered appointment times to limit the number of people in guest areas
- Access to the office will be by appointment only for guests
- Product will be available for order by phone and arrangements will be made for them to be shipped directly to your house or we will schedule you for one of our convenient drive-up/pick-up appointments.
What to expect when you visit me Medispa Maui:
- Our doors will be locked, to allow us to maintain the proper social distancing requirements
- When you arrive call the office, the staff will meet you at the front door, check your temperature and go through a brief questionnaire with you
- You will then be checked in for your appointment and shown to your treatment room
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering Medispa, with provided sanitizer
- We will require you to sign a special consent to authorize treatment during COVID-19, prior to the procedure being done
- We ask that you follow all safety protocols that are posted around the office, if you have questions on these please ask our staff.
- We ask that you wear a mask to Medispa and during your visit unless one of our providers asks you to remove it so that they can provide the treatment or service you have requested
- We ask that if you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will work with you to reschedule once you are feeling better
- If for some reason we are unable to see you due to a temperature or concerns over potential exposure risk, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment in a timely manner
- We ask for patience as we navigate this re-opening and work with limited appointment availability due to new requirements and social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you!
– Your Medispa Providers and Staff